With both the population of India and its industrial landscape increasing at a phenomenal speed, wastewater volume is also at an alarming rise. Added to this, the shrinking of freshwater sources like rivers, wells, ground water, diversion of industrial waste water to natural bodies and we have an alarming situation. Hence it is important to reuse the domestic waste water for secondary usages like flushing, gardening, non-potable industrial usage, car washing etc. Also, to maintain the sanctity of the natural bodies, governing authorities have made it mandatory to treat industrial waste water before diversion. For both domestic reuse and diversion into natural bodies waste water treatment is necessary
CWD has the competence to design and install customised innovative & efficient STP’s of different technologies as per the client’s requirements. We at CWD suggest and provide most efficient technologies to obtain best effluent characteristics that comply with the pollution control board standards.
There are different types of sewage treatment technologies namely Activated Carbon Sludge, Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR), Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) and latest most sophisticated Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR), the output water quality is better than all other technologies .
At CWD, we feel there is a technological gap in the field of packaged STPs. Hence, we have tied up with leading manufacturer of packed Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) STP. It is by far the advanced technology available in the market with far superior performance and its ability to remove even pathogens.
ADVANTAGES OF MBR TECHNOLOGY:
- This proposal for STP is based on Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) technology. This is by far the most advanced technology currently available in the market.
- This technology performance is far superior to other technologies such as (ASP, SBR or MBBR) is that unlike other technology, membranes with pore size of 0.1 to 0.01 micron are used for filtering the treated water. This has the capacity to even remove the pathogens.
- Since even pathogens are removed from the treated water, the treated water doesn’t have odour or smell. This makes perfect choice for apartment complexes to commercial buildings.
- Since blowers comes with acoustic barriers, noise is very minimal compared to all other technologies.
- Recent technical innovation and significant membrane cost reduction have enabled MBRs to become an established process option to treat wastewaters. Our proposal is a one that comes at significant lesser rate than other MBR vendors.
- The proposed STP is comes with fully automated PLC controls. This automatically runs the entire STP without requirement for any supervisions. This saves 20 to 30 thousand rupees for complexes every month in maintenance costs. This is a huge selling point for marketing.
- MBR processes can produce effluent of high quality enough to be discharged to coastal, surface or brackish waterways or to be reclaimed for urban irrigation.
- It is possible to operate MBR processes at higher mixed liquor suspended solids (MLSS) concentrations compared to conventional settlement separation systems, thus reducing the reactor volume to achieve the same loading rate.
To know more about the services offered and turnkey solutions for Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) please go through our brochure : STP BROCHURE