CWD provides Total Water Management Solution (TWMS®) for developing the site as a residential neighbourhood with 100% water security. Multi-fold objectives of TWMS can be summarized as below:
- Provide effective RainWater Harvesting Solutions (RWH) that captures nearly 100 % of runoff generated from the annual rainfall at the site.
- Depending upon the site, the RWH design will focus on recharging the groundwater table directly or filling up the fresh water tank for direct use.
- Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
is designed based on the IS10500 lab test results to give residents best potable water with adequate hardness and free of any contamination.
- Organic Waste Converter
is a state of art work which work silently and without odour.
- Packaged MBR (Membrane Bio-Reactor) STP (Sewage Treatment Plant) is most sophisticated STP technology available.
CWD carries out the consultancy work in following technical fields and will be happy to collaborate with the institutions and the government bodies.
- Sewer /Wastewater model built and modelling using PCSWMM or any other software required by the project.
- Clean Water – water distribution network model build and modelling, using PCSWMM, INFOWATER, WATERGEMS, SYNERGEE & EPANET software.
- Open Channel model build & modelling using PCSWMM & HECRAS.
- River model build & modelling in 1D/2D using PCSWMM.
- Rain Water Harvesting modeling in PCSWMM.
- Surge Analysis of trunk mains using SAP software.
- Flood modelling, flood mapping and flood forecasting using PCSWMM software.
- Solid waste management.
- Water quality modelling using PCSWMM & QUAL2K software.
- Water main & distribution network leakage management analysis.
- Water Audit of the facilities.
WATER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Rain water harvesting
- Storm water/Sanitary Systems Hydraulic Network
- Hydrological and Hydraulic Modeling for Urban Collection Systems & Natural Rivers
- Watershed Management Studies
- Flooding Analysis
- Sanitary and Storm water Masterplans
- Landfill & Solid Waste Management Systems
- Urban Infrastructure Designs
- Design drawings
- Digitization of old drawings
- Geographical Information Systems (ESRI GIS)
- Autocad services
- GIS data conversion
- GIS Spatial analysis
- Water treatment technologies
- Waste water treatment technologies
- Greywater solutions
CWD builds a strong relationship with customers delivering what they ask for with utmost committment.